Looking for a simple, healthy pancake recipe that won’t leave you bloated or too full after eating it? You’ve come to the right place!
Today, I’m sharing with you my Gluten Free & Paleo Friendly Coconut Flour Pancakes.
These are great, especially for those who have trouble digesting nut flours, such as almond flour.
Feel free to get creative with the toppings. I like adding fresh berries (for antioxidants), grass-fed butter (for healthy fats), and either raw honey or some type of natural low carb sweetener.
By the way, this recipe is very flexible. So, feel free to get creative with the flavors/texture by adding things like protein powder, flavored stevia, more coconut flour or almond flour, etc.
Watch me make the pancakes in the video below… ENJOY!
- 2 Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 1/2 C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tbsp Raw Honey (or a few drops of liquid stevia for low carb)
- 1/4 C. Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
- Coconut Oil (for greasing the pan)
- Fresh Berries
- Grass-fed Butter or Ghee
- Drizzle with Raw Honey or Low Carb Sweetener
- Add eggs to a bowl and beat until frothy (about 3-4 minutes). Add almond milk, vanilla, and honey to bowl and whisk again to combine. It'll get even more frothy.
- In a separate bowl, add the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Pour egg mixture into the bowl of coconut flour and mix until all lumps are gone. Let sit for 3-4 minutes to thicken.
- Heat coconut oil in skillet over medium heat. Pour batter into skillet to the size you want your pancakes (small or large). Cook pancake & once it begins to bubble and the bottom is firm, flip pancake and cook other side. Repeat this process until all batter is gone.
- Add your toppings & ENJOY!