I’m excited about getting started with the fashion section of my site! In these photos, I was visiting Little Rock, Arkansas and was lucky enough to have it snow while visiting. So, I just knew this was the perfect moment to post my very first fashion blog post. I hope you enjoy!
Although I may look super relaxed right here, I was freezing! It was snowing and the wind speed was about 15 mph. And, I was sliding all over the place from the ice 🙂 Luckily, I made it out alive… Lol!
Links to Most of the Items in the Photos:
- Black Leggings (super warm) – Victoria’s Secret – similar pair here
- Grey Sweatshirt – Victorias’s Secret Pink Line – here
- Black Boots – similar pair here and here
- Scarf (gifted to me) – similar scarf here and here
- Beanie – similar here and here
- Gloves – here
- Purse – Kate Spade – Here
I hope y’all enjoyed this post. I’ll have some more winter looks coming your way soon!