Whether you’re a fan of Halloween or not, I’ve got a treat today that I’m sure you’ll enjoy 🙂
With the kids bringing home buckets of candy, chocolate, and other goodies, the temptation to cheat on your healthy diet will probably be at an all time high this Halloween weekend!
But, no worries because I’ve got your back with these Chocolate Almond Butter Fat Bombs.
The recipe is super simple, but the flavor is D-I-V-I-N-E, especially for all you chocolate and almond butter lovers out there (which is pretty much every woman alive, I’m assuming).
And, what’s even better – they’re Low Carb, Paleo Friendly, Dairy Free, and Gluten Free!
Watch me make them in the video below…
Seen in this Video…
Below are a few of the items seen in this recipe video, including food props and some of the fashion pieces I am wearing.
- 1/2 C. Almond Butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1/4 C. Unrefined Coconut Oil, melted
- 2-3 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder (cocoa powder is fine too)
- 2-3 Tbsp a Low Carb Granulated or Powdered Sweetener (i.e. Birch Xylitol, Erythritol, Stevia)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
- Coconut Cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- Low Carb Sweetener, to taste
- Add the coconut oil and almond butter to a saucepan over low-medium heat. Heat and stir until consistency is smooth. Remove saucepan from stovetop.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir until all lumps are gone.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners. Pour the chocolate mixture into each muffin cup liner. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Once the fat bombs are hardened enough (usually takes about 30 minutes), it's time to add the Halloween decorations.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut cream and low carb sweetener, to taste.
- Add this cream mixture to a ziplock bag. Cut the tip of the ziplock bag and squeeze the cream out through the tip.
- *See recipe video above for a visual.
- Keep fat bombs in the freezer until ready to serve.