Who knew that fudgesicles could be delicious and healthy at the same time?! 🤷🏻♀️🍫
If you’ve been on your health journey for a while, you probably already know that ice cream and popsicles don’t have to be a “cheat” food. It’s all about getting creative with high quality ingredients.
And, that’s exactly what I’ve done for you today!
If you’re looking for a cold summer treat with a creamy chocolate flavor, then look no further…
These fudgesicles aren’t your average treat. They’re practically a superfood. I mean, seriously, just check out some of the ingredients I’ve included in this recipe…
- Unrefined coconut oil (healthy fat, brain fuel)
- Raw Cacao Superfood Powder (great source of magnesium)
- Pastured Collagen Protein Powder (great for skin, hair, and joints!)
So, you don’t have to feel one bit of guilt while indulging in these babies. As a matter of fact, eat two! 😉
- 2 Tbsp MCT Oil or Unrefined Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 C. Full-Fat Canned Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Superfood Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
- 2 Tbsp Collagen Protein Powder
- 2 Organic Egg Yolks, discard egg whites (or cook them for yourself)
- Low Carb Sweetener, to taste (I used Birch Xylitol)
- In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, add the coconut oil, coconut cream, cacao powder, vanilla, and salt. As it heats, whisk to fully combine.
- Once all ingredients are combined and liquified, remove from stovetop and allow to cool for a few minutes. Then, add the liquid mixture from the saucepan, egg yolks, collagen protein, and sweetener to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into your popsicle molds & freeze for 3-4 hours. When ready to remove the popsicles from the molds, run the molds under warm water for a few seconds. This makes it easier for the popsicles to pop out.
- If you don't have popsicle molds, you can also use a muffin pan to make frozen popsicle bites.