Y’all are going to love this salmon patty recipe, especially served with the aioli sauce!
This is actually one of the recipes I created for the members in my Weekly Meal Plan Subscription. If you need to simplify your health journey by having me plan all of your meals and shopping lists for you every week, then you should give the subscription a try. Right now, I’m offering the first 7 days for free! And, my members are already seeing results with their weight & health goals… Yay!
By the way, this recipe is 100% Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, and Paleo Friendly.
Check out the video below to see how I make it. ENJOY!!
- (2) 6 oz Cans of Wild-Caught Salmon, drain liquid
- 1/4 C. Butternut Squash, cooked & mashed
- 2 Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour (can also use almond flour)
- 3 Tbsp Green Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Liquid Coconut Aminos or Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp Organic Dijon Mustard
- Sea Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Coconut Oil (for browning)
- Spinach, optional (to serve with patties)
- 2/3 C. Avocado Oil or Light Olive Oil
- 1 Pasture-Raised Egg
- 1-2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add all salmon patty ingredients to a bowl (except oil & spinach) and mix until fully combined. Separate into 6 equal parts. Roll each section into a bowl and flatten it onto the baking sheet to about 1/2 an inch thick. Form it into a patty.
- Bake patties for 25-30 minutes or until they're firm.
- When ready to serve, heat some coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and brown each side to give the patties a slight crisp. Top with rosemary garlic aioli sauce & enjoy!
- Add all ingredients (except rosemary & garlic) to a wide-mouthed mason jar. Using an immersion blender, blend until the oil begins to emulsify and the sauce thickens. It should resemble the texture of mayo.
- Stir in the rosemary & garlic and it's ready to serve.
- Store in refrigerator for up to a week.